Welcome to Wikiprofes
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Wikiprofes's Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Wikiprofes's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of USA. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Wikiprofes and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Wikiprofes. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from Wikiprofes for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Wikiprofes.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Wikiprofes
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Wikiprofes
Redistribute content from Wikiprofes (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Wikiprofes does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Wikiprofes, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Wikiprofesshall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Wikiprofesreserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Wikiprofes a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses.
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long
as the link:
- is not in any way misleading.
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services.
- Fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union.
- Dot.com community sites.
- Associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- Online directory distributors.
- Internet portals.
- Accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses.
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
- The link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link).
- The organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us.
- The benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Wikiprofes
- Where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
- Is not in any way misleading.
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services.
- fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name.
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to.
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Wikiprofes's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- Are subject to the preceding paragraph.
- Govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Rules of Conduct
Your use of the Site is subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations and, in some cases, international treaties. You are solely responsible for all activities, acts and omissions that occur in, from, through or under your user name or password. You are also prohibited from using the Site (or attempting to use the Site, or allowing, enabling or condoning others to use the Site) in a manner that:
- Is or is likely to be libelous, defamatory, indecent, vulgar or obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or sexually suggestive, racially, culturally, or ethnically offensive, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, or abusive, or which may or may appear to impersonate anyone else.
- Discusses us or in a clearly false or misleading manner, is unrelated to our products or services, or includes personal information of individuals or trade secrets.
- Discourages or is likely to discourage any person, firm or enterprise from using all or any portion, features or functions of the Site, or from advertising, linking or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the Site.
- Sends or results in the transmission of junk e-mail, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages, or so-called "spamming" and "phishing".
- Uses the Site for commercial or business purposes, including, without limitation, advertising, marketing or offering goods or services, whether or not for financial or any other form of compensation or through linking with any other website or web pages.
- Transmits, distributes or uploads programs or material that contain malicious code, such as viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses, spyware, or other potentially harmful programs or other material or information.
- Forges any TCP/IP packet header or part of the header information in any email, newsgroup posting or other posting for any reason.
- Violates any laws, rules or regulations (including, without limitation, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from the United States), judicial or governmental order or any treaties, or violates or infringes upon any copyright or other intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other rights of ours or of any other person, firm or enterprise.
- Gains or enables unauthorized access to the Site or any of its features or functions, other users' accounts, names, passwords, personally identifiable information or other computers, websites or pages, connected or linked to the Site.
- Modifies, disrupts, impairs, alters or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the Site or the use and enjoyment of the Site by any other person, firm or enterprise
- Collects, obtains, compiles, gathers, transmits, reproduces, deletes, revises, views or displays any material or information, whether personally identifiable or not, posted by or concerning any other person, firm or enterprise, in connection with their or your use of the Site, unless you have obtained the express, prior permission of such other person, firm or enterprise to do so.
- Except with our prior permission, uses manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots or other means or processes to access, "scrape," "crawl" or "spider" any web pages or other services contained in the Site
Ownership of Intellectual Property
The contents of this Site, including all Site software, design, text, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video material, artwork, graphic material, databases, proprietary information and all copyrightable or otherwise legally protectible elements of the Site, including, without limitation, the selection, sequence and 'look and feel' and arrangement of items, and all trademarks, service marks and trade names (individually and/or collectively, "Material"), are the property of Wikiprofes (or its owners), and any of its successors and assigns, and any of its respective licensors (for example, certain software on this Site may contain software owned by third parties and Postings may be owned by you or third parties), Advertisers (as defined below), suppliers, and operational service providers and are legally protected under applicable U.S. and foreign laws, rules and regulations and international treaties. Unless the context clearly requires otherwise or we explicitly say so in writing, the term "Site" includes "Material" as well. The Site is to be used solely for your noncommercial, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable and limited personal use and for no other purposes. You must not alter, delete or conceal any copyright or other notices contained on the Site, including notices on any Material you are permitted to download, transmit, display, print or reproduce from the Site. You shall not, nor will you allow any third party (whether or not for your benefit) to reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party (including, without limitation, on or via a third party website), or otherwise use, any Material without the express prior written consent of Wikiprofes (or its owners) or its owner if Wikiprofes (or its owners) is not the owner. Any unauthorized or prohibited use of any Material may subject you to civil liability, criminal prosecution, or both, under applicable federal, state and local laws. We require users to respect our copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. We likewise respect the intellectual property of others. On notice, we will act expeditiously to remove content on the Site that infringes the copyright rights of others and will disable the access to the Site and its services of anyone who uses them to repeatedly to infringe the intellectual property rights of others. We take protection of copyrights, both our own and others, very seriously. We therefore employ multiple measures to prevent copyright infringement over this Site and to promptly end any infringement that might occur. If you believe that the Site contains elements that infringe your copyrights in your work, please contact us directly.
Modifications to this Agreement
Your privacy is critically important to us.
Like most website operators, Wikiprofes collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Wikiprofes's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Wikiprofes's visitors use its website. From time to time, Wikiprofes may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Wikiprofes also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on Wikiprofes blog posts. Wikiprofes only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Wikiprofes's websites choose to interact with Wikiprofes in ways that require Wikiprofes to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Wikiprofes gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at Wikiprofes to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Wikiprofes may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Wikiprofes may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Wikiprofes does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Wikiprofes uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.